Submitting HOA Dues Payments
How to Submit HOA Dues Payments
Home Owners Association dues are due the 1st of every month. Any Dues received after the 2nd day of the month will be charged a $25.00 late fee. In addtion thereto, any and all upaid assessments shall accrue interest at the rate of twelve percent (12%) per annum. [Late Fee policy]
2021 Monthly HOA Dues:
$230.00 Per Month Per Unit (all Units pay the same amount)
$15.00 Per month Per Garage Space
Community Management Advisors, Inc. (“CMA”), will assume financial administration responsibilities for the Village of Sewickley Hills under the direction of the board of directors. One of CMP’s primary responsibilities will be to collect and process all Home Owner Association Dues.
Please submit your HOA Dues according to one of the options outlined below.
The four choices of assessment payment method are:
- Recurring “ACH” Direct Debit payment of your authorized bank account set up with Alliance Bank
- On-line (e-check) payment via the internet
- Credit card via the internet (Please note that VISA is NOT accepted.)
- Payment coupons
The choice is yours. The direct debit and on-line payment systems are free. Owners choosing to pay by coupon will be charged a one-time annual fee of $15.00 and credit card payments will be charged a 3% per transaction fee by the bank.
Payments are due the first (1st) day of each month, are past due the second (2nd) day of the month, and will accrue a late penalty charge according to your community’s documents. To avoid any late payment charges, be sure to mail your payment and coupon, or arrange your choice of payment method, so they are received by the first (1st) day of the month in which it is due.
ACH/Direct Debit for Community Association Payments
- You will need to access the payment portal through our website at cmamgt.com On-Line Payments. The management company ID is 454, you will need that number for recurring e-Check payments and credit card payments. Your individual association number is 657 and your unit ID is _________.
- You will create a user account and establish your profile with your email address and a password that will allow you to set up recurring e-Check payments.
- You choose the date you desire the debit to occur. This date should be approximately four days before your due date to allow for processing.
- You will be sent a reminder email approximately five days before the debit occurs.
- You will be responsible to edit the debit amount in the case of a budget increase in dues or discontinue the service should you move out of your unit.
- The new system includes enhancements to the user including real time validation of property information and more robust confirmation screens and emails.
If you have chosen the coupon method of payment, please check them carefully when they arrive to verify that all information is correct. Note any changes on one of the coupons before mailing it to the lockbox address above. Your changes will be forwarded to our accounting department and the necessary corrections will be made. Please mail your payment, with the corresponding month’s coupon, in the envelope provided to:
THE VILLAGE OF SEWICKLEY HILLS CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION
c/o Community Management Advisors, inc.
P.O. Box 98039
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8039
Assessment payments should NOT be mailed directly to CMA. Assessment payments of cash or check mailed directly to CMP will be charged a $5.00 handling fee. Assessment payments of cash or personal check sent to the lockbox without a coupon will be charged a $5.00 handling fee. Please note that any invoice payments (for example, late payments, late fees, utility fees or clubhouse rentals) sent to CMP will be scanned and electronically processed. The transaction will appear on your bank statement and that will be considered your receipt, as your canceled check will not be returned to you.