RESIDENT ACCESS THROUGH THE FRONT GATE
Residents may access the front gate in one of three ways:
1. Access Card – Make contact with the access card and the proximity reader located at the kiosk.
2. Gate Fob – Opens the gate with a click instead of having to hold a card to the proximity reader.
3. Pin Code – Press the “POUND (#) Key” and then enter your 4-digit pin
The gate is programmed to close immediately after the vehicle passes through. Do not tailgate if following another vehicle through the gate without stopping at the kiosk, as the gate will close and may cause damage. Please remember, this pin number is for resident use only.
If you have any problems accessing the gate with the pin number, please contact a Board member and/or Acri and make sure to include the pin number.
RESIDENT ACCESS TO CLUBHOUSE
Residents will be required to use the access card to gain entry to the clubhouse, tanning bed and fitness center at all times. Please do not pull the door to open if your card is not working. Contact the property managment and remember to include the number located on the back of the card.
GUEST ACCESS THROUGH THE FRONT GATE
Guests may gain entry to the property by one of two ways:
1. Extension Number – Guests may enter the 3-digit code assigned to each unit.
2. Resident Directory – Guests may also contact the resident by using the directory.
Once the resident name and 3-digit code are in view, guests may hit the “CALL” button to dial the resident’s phone number on file.
**To open the gate, residents answer the call and press the number “6”.